BEER PONG GAMES
Playing on our field is like any beer pong game you've played at a party but with a different cup alignment. We use REAL baseball scenarios with ORIGINAL rules you've played in the past. Each game created has a different order to sink cups but it's up to you, the players to decide which PRE-GAME decisions, or "House Rules" will apply.
Take a shot at our listed games, or create your own to play with the crew. Our positioned alignment allows multiple variations for game day!
Outside the foul lines of our official games, we have included original PRE GAME rules that should be established before any game.
- FINGERS & BLOWS - not specific to baseball but can apply
- EYE TO EYE - hit the catcher cup to determine home team (first shot)
- ELBOWS - keep ball in fair territory
- TRICK SHOTS - do not apply if the ball hits foul territory (hits ground)
- DOUBLE CUP - baseballs back (balls back)
- BAD HOPS - pull cup plus one of choice
- REBUTTAL - player or team has a chance to send it to extra innings. If a tie occurs, create a way to walk it off!
We have made an adjustment with the traditional terms, using baseball related lingo to better serve our players and fans.
- PLAYERS - cups
- K’D - made shots
- SHORT HOPS - bounce shots
- PICKING SHORT HOPS - swatting a bounce
- BASEBALLS BACK - same cup/two cups
- THROWING JUNK - trick shots
- BAD HOPS - error shot (own cup or other teams)
BASEBALL BOARDS IS A PATENT PENDING PRODUCT & ALL CREATED GAMES ARE TRADEMARKED.
GAMES AVERAGE 20-30 MINUTES IN THE ‘EARLY INNINGS’ OF THE NIGHT. PLAY RESPONSIBLY.